St Michael and All Angels and The Daily Bread
On Thursday 30th May 2019 – From 12.30pm
- 12.30pm Doors open – drop in anytime – everyone welcome
- 2.00pm – 3.30pm Family History with Clare O’Grady Herefordshire Genealogy and Heather & Phil Bufton Herefordshire Family History Society.
- 4.00pm – 5.00pm Afternoon Tea including a performance from the Bramptones Community Choir. Cream teas, cakes and drinks available.
- 6.30pm The Daily Bread project update by Sam Hine, BAcRG Project Manager.
- 7.00pm Discovering St Michael & All Angels a Heritage Talk by Tim Bridges and Wendy Coombey Diocese of Hereford.
Light refreshments available.
- 8.15pm – 8.45pm Whispering Across Centuries Update Darren Williams & John Sherahilo.
Drop in throughout the afternoon and have a look at the recently
repaired building and find out the latest news on The Daily Bread
project. Heritage activities for children and people of all ages.